Thursday, December 9, 2010

Technical Difficulties and Cleaning Lady Experiment Update

Hey everyone,

I am having some issues with my computer.  I am hoping to have everything resolved over the weekend.  At that time, I will post again!

However, since I feel like I am making progress with the cleaning lady, I wanted to try and post an update before my computer dies.   

Earlier this week, she asked me if she can throw away the chicken salad.  It was the first time she initiated a conversation.  I told her to go ahead and throw it since it looked like it had gone bad.  The following day, we crossed paths in the lobby of the building.  I smiled at her, and she did a very quick hand wave and whispered hello. Today, I said hello and so did she.  When I said goodbye, she looked at me again like I was nuts. 

Let's see what tomorrow will bring!  

No comments:

Post a Comment