Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Eggs are Back in Town!

After work today, I went to the Moskovichka supermarket across the street from my office to see if they had any eggs.   As predicted, the shelves were stocked FULL of eggs.  The eggs were only double their regular price, but they were wrapped in lovely packages of 30.  Yes, I said 30.  I asked if I could buy 6 or 12.  Of course, the answer was no.  So there you have it. No, I did not buy 30 eggs.  I felt it was a tad excessive.  But I think I was the only one.  The packages were flying off the shelves.  It was definitely a good day for someone's wallet.

Angela, the Cleaning Lady, Experiment Update
I saw Angela on my way out of the building today.  She was cleaning the lobby.  So now I can't figure out if she works in the building or if she works for the Foundation where I am working.   In any case, she hasn't been speaking to me when she's in our office.  But when I saw her in the lobby, I wished her Shenorhavor Nor Dari yev Sourp Dzenoont (Happy New Year and Merry Christmas).  She wished me and my loved ones the same!  TWICE!  She even smiled :)

No comments:

Post a Comment